In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Monday, 07 August 2017 / 14 Thul Qa'ada 1438 AH
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
04-08-2017 - Mayyit of: Amina Hattia - VENUE: India Panoli - QABARSTAAN: Panoli
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | email@example.com
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
HAJJ PANEL ANALYSIS
by Naumaan Panchbhaya
In July 2017, Radio Islam International hosted a Hajj-related panel discussion, presented by Mufti Yusuf Moosagie of Radio Islam International.
With decades of experience and commitment to the South African Hujjaaj, the panel discussion proved both informative and enlightening. read more
Do your Qurbaani with Ml Timol this year at R160 per share or R1120 for 7 shares abroad
Contact Ml Timol 011 852 6324 or 072 299 9268
It is not Makruh for little children to touch the Quran if they are not in a state of Wudu.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~
* Israel forces abused journalists in Quds: Press body tells court - A US organization representing foreign media workers has complained to a top Israeli court over the use violent tactics by the regime forces against the journalists trying to cover the recent tensions in East Jerusalem al-Quds.
* Russia ties most difficult since Cold War: NATO - NATO’s Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg says relations between the Western military alliance and Russia were experiencing their most difficult times since the Cold War.
* China warns India over 'military buildup' on border - China says India has been building up troops along its side of the border and demands an "immediate withdrawal" amid an increasingly tense stand-off in a remote frontier region high in the Himalayas.
* Zuma's assassination suspect back in court - The man accused of attempting to assassinate President Jacob Zuma, members of the Gupta family and Cabinet ministers.
* Cape Town hero traffic officer says: 'It's all in a day's work' - City of Cape Town traffic officer Nolusindiso Piyose said "doing the right thing" kept her motivated during the three-month search to reunite a homeless child with his family.
Gold: $1 268.10/ounce
* Platinum: $ 966.69 /ounce
* Silver: R7.45 /g
* Oil: $ 51.86 /barrel
* $: R13.38
* €: R15.89
* £: R17.54
* Saudi Riyal: R3.56
* Mahr Fatimi: R11 405.21 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R228.10 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4562.08 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R17 782.24
* 24 carat gold: R545.45 /g
* 22 carat gold: R500.96 /g
* 18 carat gold: R409.76 /g
* 14 carat gold: R318.99 /g
* 09 carat gold: R206.42 /g
As at (04/08/2017)
MUTTON KORMA RICE
3 cups rice boiled with cinnamon stick, whole jeeru, and ½ tsp arad/turmeric. Set aside.
2 kg mutton (washed and drained)
2 big onions (chopped)
1 tsp jeeru
1 tblsp ginger garlic masala
2 tblsp garlic masala
1 tsp red chillies
2 tsp salt
1 tsp arad
2 tblsp dry dhana
5 whole green chillies
1 tin tomatoes (liquidized)
2 cups Greek yoghurt
5 potatoes (peeled and fried)
Make vagaar with onions and jeeru, braise masalas and add spices, add mutton and cook till almost done. Add tin tomatoes and cook completely till mutton is well done. Remove from heat and add yoghurt, mix this well. Layer in pot, first add a little rice at the bottom of your pot with some ghee, add mutton mixture, potatoes and top with balance of the rice, pour over some saffron water and leave to steam. Serve with Dhai and Paapar
COURTESY KHATIJA EBRAHIM
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
SOME LIFE LESSONS
- When your Mother is mad at someone, don’t let her comb your hair.
- If your brother hits you, don’t hit him back. Parents always catch the second person.
- Never ask your 3-year old sister to hold a tomato.
- You can’t trust pets to watch your food.
- A pencil without an eraser is just like a pen.
- All libraries smell the same.
- Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
- Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.