In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
18 May 2017/ 21 Sha'ban 1438H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
17-05-2017 - Mayyit of: Dr Mohammed Saber - VENUE: 23 Spyker Street Rynsoord - TIME: 10h30 - QABARSTAAN: Rynsoord
17-05-2017 - Mayyit of: Amina Bibi Badooda - VENUE: 16 Hewitt Street Steward Benoni - TIME: 11h00 - QABARSTAAN: New Boksburg
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
HASAN BIN ZIYÂD RA
Hasan bin Ziyâd was one of the wealthy persons of his town. When he was 40 years old, coincidently one day he attended the discourse of Imam Abu Hanifa Rahmatullah alaihi. Instantly the thirst for seeking knowledge overwhelmed him and he began his quest for education. He remained in the company of Imam Abu Hanifa for 40 years. Thereafter he passed verdicts for the remaining 40 years of his life.
Just as how Imam Hasan bin Ziyâd became a Faqih after the age of 40, every person has the capacity to become a Faqih. A very simple way of being included amongst the ‘Learned’ is by learning the 40 Ahadith. Therefore, if we learn a Hadith a day, in 40 days our task will be accomplished. In-Shaa Allah!
~ Taken from the Discourses of Ml Abrarul Haq Saheb RA ~
A Muqeem (non-traveller) can follow an Imam who is a Musafir (traveller) under any condition, irrespective of whether it is a Salaah for that time or for a Qada Salaah. When the Musafir Imam completes his Salaah, the Muqeem Muqtadi (follower) should stand up and complete his Salaah. He should not make any Qira'at, instead, he should remain silent.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~
* Kenya: William Kabogo's Campaign Headache Amid Newfound Independence - Asked after he announced that he is now an independent candidate whether he would support the re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta, Kiambu Governor William Kabogo appeared to wonder how that could even be a question.
* UN: As many as 100 killed in CAR fighting - As many as 100 people were killed last week in militia violence in southern Central African Republic, the United Nations has said, expressing "grave alarm" over the spread of fighting fuelled by ethnic and religious rivalries.
* US will talk to North Korea if nuclear tests stop - The United States would consider talks with North Korea if it halts all nuclear and ballistic missile tests, Washington's envoy to the United Nations as the UN Security Council weighed new sanctions on Pyongyang.
* DA Requests Ramatlhodi's Damning Allegations Be Added to Parliamentary Inquiry - The damning allegations by the former Minister of Mineral Resources, Ngoako Ramatlhodi, that Eskom's then CEO Brian Molefe and Chairperson Ben Ngubane tried to force him to withdraw Glencore's Optimum mining licences in a bid to help the Gupta's takeover Glencore's coal mines, are astounding and deserve a full scale investigation as part of the Parliamentary inquiry into Eskom which the DA has requested.
* Sassa still has no plan for distributing social grants - Sassa chief financial officer Tsakeriwa Chauke admits to a lack of planning, including how to migrate data from CPS to the agency or another supplier.
Gold: $1 233.30/ ounce
* Platinum: $ 941.61 /ounce
* Silver: R7.61 /g
* Oil: $ 52.01 /barrel
* $: R13.10
* €: R14.53
* £: R16.89
* Saudi Riyal: R3.48
* Mahr Fatimi: R11 650.15 (1530.90 grams
* Minimum Mahr: R233.00 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: 4660.05 (12.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R16 992.61
* 24 carat gold: R522.23/g
* 22 carat gold: R478.79/g
* 18 carat gold: R391.63/g
* 14 carat gold: R304.89/g
* 09 carat gold: R197.35/g
As at (17/05/2017)
3-4 baby marrows
2-3 mealies on cob 1 tin baby mealies
1 green pepper
2 brinjals (baby)
3-4 sweet potatoes (baby)
3-4 patty pans
3 potatoes (baby)
3-4 butternuts (baby)
4-6 baby gem squashes
2 tsp salt
¾ tsp pepper
3 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp ajmo
2 tblsp butter
1 tin cream style sweetcorn
1 cup (250mls) fresh cream
Trim all the veg – including patty pans. Add salt, pepper and brown sugar, ajmo to vegetables and mix well. Add a slice of butter or ghee to pot. Allow to melt. Add veg spices. Cook over low heat. Do not stir often. Add ½ cup of water if necessary and cook until done. Any other desired veg can be used. Arrange cooked veg - in ovenproof dish. Pour contents of cream- style Sweetcorn over vegetables. Then pour fresh cream over the vegetables. Bake at 180C for 15 – 20 mins.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
I bought a doughnut, and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll just give you the money, you give me the doughnut -- end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this.
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.