In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Tuesday, 07 November 2017/ 17 Safar 1439H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
|06-10-2017 - Mayyit of: Rashida Asvat - VENUE: 87 1st Avenue Bakerton Springs - TIME: 11h00 - QABARSTAAN: Bakerton
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MUTAWALLI (Masjid Trustee)
By Moulana Sulaimaan Ravat
“The Masaajid of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give Zakaah and do not fear except Allah, for it is expected that those will be of the (rightly) guided.”(9:18)
“When you see a man serving the Masjid, then bear testimony that he is a person of Imaan.” (Mishkaat)
The verse of the Qur’an and the noble words of Nabi sallallahu alayhi wasallam quoted are sufficient to highlight the loftiness of the office Mutawallis occupy. We should bear in mind that every privilege is coupled with responsibility. The greater the privilege, the greater the responsibility. To be entrusted with the affairs of any institute is a trust. The levels of this trust rise when it is a Deen-based organization and more so when you are at the helm of the affairs of the House of Allah.
Elevation to the post of Mutawalli is not about prestige, honour or profile, rather it is a trust.
Ma’qil bin Yasaar radhiyallahu anhu narrates that Nabi sallallahu alayhi wasallam said: “Allah forbids Paradise to the person who after having been appointed to a post of authority over the Muslims, dies after having breached the trust.” (Bukhari) read more
FIDYA FOR MISSED FAST OF A DECEASED PERSON
Question: A man died with unfulfilled Qada fast. He left a bequest that his executor pay his Fidya from his estate. What is the duty of the executor?
Answer: The bequest will be fulfilled from one third of the estate. The executor will feed a poor Muslim one meal or give the Fidya amount of R20 to a poor Muslim for every fast missed. (The amount of R20 is for November 2017)
ومن مات وعليه قضاء رمضان فأوصى به أطعم عنه وليه ( اللباب ج١ص١٦٠)
And Allah Knows Best
Subscribe to Daily Fiqh WhatsApp service by sending a message to +27 72 071 3684
Join the Daily Fiqh Telegram channel https://t.me/DailyFiqh
* Saudi Arabia threatens Iran after Yemen missile strike - Saudi Arabia has ramped up threats to Iran, saying there will be a response "at the appropriate time and manner," following a missile strike from neighboring Yemen, which has been under a nonstop bombardment campaign by a Saudi-led coalition for over two and a half years.
* Thousands hold rally in Bucharest to blast judicial overhaul plan - More than ten thousand Romanians demonstrated in Bucharest on Sunday to “defend the independence of the judiciary” in protest against a government bill that critics say will weaken anti-corruption measures.
* 49 killed, 27 missing after #TyphoonDamrey batters Vietnam - The death toll from the typhoon that struck Vietnam at the weekend has risen to at least 49.
* Zuma slams critics of nuclear programme - President Jacob Zuma has slammed those who are anti-nuclear, saying people who don’t support the project are backing the wrong force.
* Ramaphosa hopeful in northern KZN - According to statistics released by the party’s provincial executive committee (PEC) late last week, former AU Commission chairperson Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma was leading the race in the ANC’s biggest province.
Gold: $1 267.20 /ounce
* Platinum: $ 921.73 /ounce
* Silver: R8.18 /g
* Oil: $ 62.27 /barrel
* $: R14.21
* €: R16.50
* £: R18.55
* Saudi Riyal: R3.79
* Mahr Fatimi: R12 522.76 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R250.25 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R5009.10 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R18 870.66
* 24 carat gold: R578.77 /g
* 22 carat gold: R531.55 /g
* 18 carat gold: R434.76 /g
* 14 carat gold: R338.43 /g
* 09 carat gold: R219.00 /g
As at (06/11/2017)
125g butter - 400g condensed milk - 2 tablespoons golden syrup - ¾ cup brown sugar.
1. Line pan with foil
2. Combine all ingredients in a pot
3. Stir over heat, without boiling, until butter melts and sugar dissolves
4. Bring mixture to boil, whisk until thick and dark caramel in colour
5. Pour in foiled pan
6. Mark into squares with greased knife
7. Cool, refrigerate until set
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
Deciding to take up jogging, the middle-aged man was astounded by the wide selection of jogging shoes available at the local sports shoe store. While trying on a basic pair of jogging shoe, he noticed a minor feature and asked the clerk about it. "What's this little pocket thing here on the side for?"
"Oh, that's to carry spare change so you can call your wife to come pick you up when you've jogged too far."
share with us your clean jokes... email to email@example.com
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.