In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Monday, 30 October 2017/ 09 Safar 1439H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
27-10-2017 - Mayyit of: Aadil Asif Multani - VENUE: India - QABARSTAAN: India
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
13 Notable Landmarks from the Prophet SAW's Hijrah Route
By Ebrahim Moosa
Almost with a twinkling of an eye, we have already arrived at the second month of the new Islamic Year 1439. In the month that passed, we commemorated the important occasion of Ashura and also reflected on other significant events in Islamic history.And whilst almost every Islamic month is laden with a number of special days of spiritual or historical import, what is equally significant is that the Islamic calendar itself is calibrated according to a spiritual and historical event itself of overarching importance. read more
Question: What are the preconditions for the validity of Salaah?
Answer: There are seven preconditions of Salaah;
- The person performing Salaah should be in state of purity (Wudhu).
- The body should be clean of a impurities.
- The place of Salaah should be pure.
- Salaah should be performed in its respective stipulated time.
- To wear pure clothing which cover the Awarah. (The Awrah of a male is from below the navel till below the knee. The Awarah of female is her entire body except the hands, face and feet).
- To face Qiblah
- One should have an intention in one’s heart as to which Salaah you are performing. The Muqtadi (follower) should in addition intend that he is following the Imam. [Qudoori Vol 1/ Page 76)
And Allah Knows Best
Subscribe to Daily Fiqh WhatsApp service by sending a message to
+27 72 071 3684
|* Catalonia rejects snap poll as Spain mulls direct rule
- Catalonia’s regional leader Carles Puigdemont has refused to call snap elections to break a deadlock between Madrid and the semi-autonomous region.
* Venezuela sacks defiant opposition governor-elect - A newly-elected Venezuelan governor affiliated with the opposition who had refused to pledge allegiance to a government body has been sacked.
* Trump declares US opioid crisis a 'public health emergency' - US President Donald Trump has declared the opioid crisis in the United States a “public health emergency,” stopping short of declaring a “national emergency” he vowed months ago that would have freed up more federal money.
* Eight healthcare practitioners arrested in Joburg - Johannesburg authorities arrested eight practitioners who were found to be practising illegally during a raid on a medical centre, the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
* Protest blocks highways near OR Tambo airport in Johannesburg - The R21 and R24 highways near OR Tambo International Airport have been blocked by a suspected metered taxi protest.
Gold: $1 275.00 /ounce
* Platinum: $ 914.39 /ounce
* Silver: R8.11 /g
* Oil: $ 58.41 /barrel
* $: R14.24
* €: R16.58
* £: R18.67
* Saudi Riyal: R3.79
* Mahr Fatimi: R12 415.60 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R248.31 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4966.23 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R18 622.01
* 24 carat gold: R581.31 /g
* 22 carat gold: R533.87 /g
* 18 carat gold: R436.66 /g
* 14 carat gold: R339.91 /g
* 09 carat gold: R219.95 /g
As at (27/10/2017)
Fish Masala - 1 cup freshly ground garlic - 2 tblsps sesame seeds - 1 tblsp oil - 1 tblsp vinegar - 2 tsps red chillies - 3 tbls dhania (crushed) - 1 tblsp lemon juice - Salt to taste.
8 Pieces Hake fillet. Marinate in Fish Masala and fry in oil.
1 Onion think sliced (fry in deep oil) and set aside
Liquidise 3 tomatoes. 1 tsp dhana jeeru. 1 tsps red chillles. Limbri Leaves. Salt to taste
Braise tomatoes when water burns out; add dhania jeeru, salt, red chilles and Limbri leaves. Fry onions in deep oil and add tomato mixture. Place fish in oven dish and spoon tomato mixture over the fish and warm it in an oven. Serve with chips and lemon slices.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
Do you love me?
Husband: Yes Dear.
Wife: Would you die for me?
Husband: No, mine is undying love.
share with us your clean jokes... email to email@example.com
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.