In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Tuesday, 10 April 2018/ 23 Rajab 1439H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
09-04-2018 - Mayyit of: Mohammed Alli Ooni - VENUE: 190 Rose Avenue Lenasia - TIME: 10h15 - QABARSTAAN: Lenasia
09-04-2018 - Mayyit of: Abdul Samed Vardalia - VENUE: 56 Winston Road Homestead Park - TIME: 14h30 - QABARSTAAN: West Park
09-04-2018 - Mayyit of: Yaseera Haffejee - VENUE: 13 Primula Street Arcon Park - TIME: 15h15 - QABARSTAAN: Roshnee
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | email@example.com
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
THE HARMS OF BRIDAL SHOWERS
Have the norms of society made marriage too difficult? Or have we mistaken culture with religion? Guest Contributor Fatima Moolla explores the subject of bridal showers.
Allah Ta'allah states in the glorious Qur'an:
" And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves. So that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Undoubtedly in these are the signs for those who reflect."
Marriage is acknowledged to be the apparatus in life that brings families into existence. This is brought forth through the medium of two souls who have committed themselves to each other and are willing to sacrifice for one another. It is a time of joy and rejoicing, the biggest step that a human takes in life. It marks the start of a new voyage that reshapes your goals and ambitions of the future. read more
If someone vomits out food, water or bile, and it is a mouthful, Wudu will break. But if it is not a mouthful, Wudu will not break. "Mouthful" here means that the vomit cannot stay in the mouth except with difficulty. If a person vomits phlegm only, Wudu will not break irrespective of the amount and irrespective of whether it was a mouthful or not. If blood comes out in the vomit and it is thin and flowing, then Wudu will break irrespective of whether it is less or extra, and irrespective of whether it is a mouthful or not. But if the blood comes out in clots or bits and pieces, then Wudu will only break if it is a mouthful.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~
* Syria 'chemical attack': What we know - An alleged chemical attack in Syria's rebel-held Douma has sparked international outrage, with Washington warning of possible military action, while Damascus and Moscow said the reports were mere "fabrications".
* Hawkish senator warns Trump against Syria troop withdrawal - Hawkish Republican Senator John McCain has warned US President Donald Trump against pulling American forces from Syria, saying the president’s recent announcement appears to have "emboldened" Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* South Korea’s ex-president Lee indicted for corruption - Former South Korean president Lee Myung-bak was formally indicted for corruption, becoming the latest of the country’s ex-leaders to face criminal charges.
* Protests close Shallcross road - Motorists had to seek alternative routes after Link Road in Shallcross remained closed following violent protests by residents of the Bottlebrush Informal Settlement.
* Zuma goes to war - Former president Jacob Zuma is planning a long, drawn-out battle to fight corruption charges – a battle that will take place inside the courts and on the streets.
Gold: $1 331.20 /ounce
* Platinum: $921.93 /ounce
* Silver: R6.61 /g
* Oil: $ 67.41 /barrel
* $: R11.99
* €: R14.72
* £: R16.21
* Saudi Riyal: R3.19
* Mahr Fatimi: R10 119.25 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R202.38 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4047.69 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R16 832.52
* 24 carat gold: R516.37 /g
* 22 carat gold: R474.25 /g
* 18 carat gold: R387.95 /g
* 14 carat gold: R302.03 /g
* 09 carat gold: R193.52 /g
As at (09/04/2018)
SPICY CHICKEN PIZZA
(Makes 1 large pizza)
375 ml Snowflake self raising flour
2 ml salt - 125 ml buttermilk
About 60 ml olive oil
30 ml cooking oil
2 chicken breasts, cut strips
1 large onion, cut rings
2 cloves garlic, crushed
15 ml chopped ginger
1 green pepper, cut into strips
45 ml peri-peri sauce
125 ml grated mozzarella cheese
15 ml chooped fresh herbs or 5 ml dried salt and freshly black pepper to taste.
1. Base: Sift flour and salt. Whisk buttermilk and oil and add to dry ingredients to make soft dough. Press dough into a greased 28 cm pizza pan.
2. Topping: Heat oil in a heavy based sauce pan. Add chicken strips and fry starting to brown. Ad onion garlic, ginger pepper and saute until soft. Add peri peri sauce and heat through. Layer all ingredients on pizza base.
3. Top with cheese, herbs and seasoning. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree cel for about 25 minutes.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
"Yes," the class said.
"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"
A little fellow shouted,
"Cause your feet ain't empty."
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.