In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Monday, 19 February 2018
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
16-02-2018 - Mayyit of: Ismail Karolia - VENUE: 15 Dorchester Road Robertsham - TIME: 15h30 - QABARSTAAN: Lenasia
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | email@example.com
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
PATHWAY TO HAPPINESS - ALCHEMY OF STRIVING
Umm Abdillah, Radio Islam Programming
In an age where happiness seems way beyond reach or perhaps in a new relationship or handbag, Imam Ghazali (ra) reminded us that inner happiness is a reflection of how and with what we feed our hearts. In his work we find a struggle consensus - our inward battle makes no noise and has no weapons in it, but is more important in its results than the battles in which corpses decimate, and in which blood is spent.
Abu Hamid, Muhammad ibn Muhammad al-Ghazali (450-505 AH/1058-1111 AD) was a theologian, Shafi’i jurist and philosopher from Tus (modern day Iran) who wrote more than 70 books on Science, Islamic philosophy and Sufism. He is not to be confused with Sheikh Mohammed al-Ghazali al-Saqqa (1917–1996) from Egypt. read more
A person left with the intention of travelling 77 kilometres but after travelling some distance, he changes his mind for some reason or the other and decides to return home. From the moment he makes the intention of returning, he will no longer be a Musafir, but for that period of travelling he was considered a Musafir.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~
* Yemeni retaliatory attacks leave five Saudi soldiers dead - At least five Saudi soldiers have been killed when Yemeni army soldiers and fighters from allied Popular Committees launched an attack in Saudi Arabia’s southwestern border region of Jizan as they continue their retaliatory raids against the Riyadh regime’s aerial bombardment campaign.
* Trump cites mental health — not guns — in speech on shooting - Declaring the nation united and grieving with "one heavy heart," US President Donald Trump promised to tackle school safety and "the difficult issue of mental health" in response to the deadly shooting in Florida.
* Iran says won't allow others to undermine its defense power - Iran says it will not permit other countries to undermine its defense might while they are themselves supplying regional countries with lethal weapons.
* Free State MEC and Bloem Water CEO arrested for fraud, corruption - The Hawks have confirmed on Friday morning that they have arrested a Free State MEC, as well the CEO for Bloem Water, on charges of fraud and corruption.
* Eskom's Matshela Koko resigns - Embattled former Eskom executive, Matshela Koko has tentured his resignation from the power utility.
Gold: $1,352.45 /ounce
* Platinum: $ 1,006.46 /ounce
* Silver: R6.63 /g
* Oil: $ 64.73 /barrel
* $: R11.57
* €: R14.52
* £: R16.35
* Saudi Riyal: R3.08
* Mahr Fatimi: R10 149.87 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R202.99 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4059.94 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R16,685.92
* 24 carat gold: R509.05 /g
* 22 carat gold: R467.55 /g
* 18 carat gold: R382.46 /g
* 14 carat gold: R297.76 /g
* 09 carat gold: R192.68 /g
As at (16/02/2018)
A small tin nestle cream (155g)
1 tin condensed milk (397g)
Pulp of 8 granadillas / Passion fruit
Chill nestle cream and condense milk in fridge over night. Combine
the cream and condense milk to taste. Mix in granadilla pulp and
chill. Decorate with fresh cream.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
A Japanese tourist hailed a taxi in downtown Delhi and asked to be taken to the Indira Gandhi airport.
On the way, a car zoomed by and the tourist responded, 'Oh! Toyota - Made in Japan! Very fast!'
Not too long afterward, another car flew by the taxi. 'Oh! Nissan - Made in Japan! Very fast!' Then yet another car zipped by, and the tourist said, 'Oh! Mitsubishi - Made in Japan! Very fast!'
The taxi driver, who was 100% Indian, was starting to get a little annoyed that the Japanese made cars were passing his taxi, when yet another car passed the taxi as they were turning into the airport. 'Oh! Honda - Made in Japan! Very fast!'
The taxi driver stopped the car, pointed to the meter, and said, 'That'll be Rupees 500.'
'Rupees 500? It was short ride! Why so much?'
The Taxi driver smiled as he replied, 'Meter - Made in India. Very fast.'
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.