In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Wednesday, 28 February 2018/ 12 Jumadal Ukhra 1439AH
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
27-02-2018 - Mayyit of: Amina Mohammed Kaloo - VENUE: 46 Zam Zam Street Roshnee - TIME: 10h00 - QABARSTAAN: Roshnee
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | email@example.com
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
Rasulullah (Sallallâhu alahi wasallam) has mentioned that "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not." [Abu Dawud]
The three conditions of Istighfar are:
1. to refrain from the sin.
2. to express remorse on the sin committed.
3. to make a firm intention not to return to that sin.
Friends, the Allâh of the sinners and the pious ones is the same. Where are we going to go leaving Allâh? There is no refuge. It is highly essential to repent and seek forgiveness. Shaytân puts embarrassment into one at such an occasion. He asks you how can you repent when you commit the same crime every day. He tells you that this is a shame. What is shame in reality?
The great Muhaddith, Mullâ Ali Qâri (Rahimahullâh) says, "Your Master should not find you in a state which He has prohibited you from." Allâh is finding us daily in a state of sin. Then we claim to have shame. When repenting we feel ashamed but when we commit sins then there is no shame! This is a great deception of Shaytân. Actual shame is that a person should refrain from sin and feel ashamed to commit a sin.
~ Taken from the Discourses of Sh Hakeem Akhtar Shb RA ~
Deceased or Missing Creditor
Question: What should a person do if he is unable to locate a creditor or the creditor has passed away - how should he fulfil the debt?
Answer: If the creditor has passed away, hand the payment over to his heirs. If you cannot find his heirs, give the amount of money you owed in charity and make the Niyaat that you giving it on it on his behalf. [Mahmoodiya 16 / 439 Aap Ke Masa’il 6/ 163]
And Allah Knows Best
Subscribe to Daily Fiqh WhatsApp service by sending a message to
+27 72 071 3684
Join the Daily Fiqh Telegram channel https://t.me/DailyFiqh
* Lebanon ready to defend self against any Israeli aggression: President - President Michel Aoun has censured Israel’s repeated violations of Lebanon’s sovereignty, saying Beirut is prepared to counter any potential threat from the Tel Aviv regime.
* Saudi Arabia's King Salman initiates major military reshuffle - Saudi Arabia's King Salman has fired the kingdom's military chief of staff and several other high ranking military officers.
* Zimbabwe elections window announced - ZEC chairperson Justice Priscilla Chigumba that while it is the prerogative of the President to proclaim the election date, it is done within the confines of the Constitution.
* Social media posts hamper Pretoria cash heist probe - False information on social media following a daring heist on the N4 was hampering investigations, police spokesperson Captain Mavela Masondo.
* Ramaphosa's new brooms - President Cyril Ramaphosa has announced several changes to his Cabinet. Here are short biographies of some of the new and not-so-new faces in the national executive.
Gold: $1,333.50 /ounce
* Platinum: $ 1,001.00 /ounce
* Silver: R6.52 /g
* Oil: $ 67.38 /barrel
* $: R11.57
* €: R14.26
* £: R16.15
* Saudi Riyal: R3.08
* Mahr Fatimi: R9981.46 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R199.62 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R3992.58 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R16,231.52
* 24 carat gold: R497.97 /g
* 22 carat gold: R457.38 /g
* 18 carat gold: R374.15 /g
* 14 carat gold: R291.30 /g
* 09 carat gold: R188.51 /g
As at (27/02/2018)
MUTTON AND VEGETABLE STEW
30ml cooking oil
2 onions, thinly sliced
600g mutton or lamb, cubed
5 whole cloves
5 whole allspice
5ml salt (or to taste)
10ml crushed, dried red chilies
2, 5 ml grated nutmeg
500 ml frozen mixed vegetables
Heat oil in large saucepan and braise onions until golden, 5-10 minutes. Add well - washed and drained meat, cover and braise slowly for approximately 30 minutes or until meat is fairly tender. Add cloves, allspice, salt, chillies and nutmeg and cook, uncovered, over high heat for about 10 minutes or until meat has browned well, adding sugar to help the browning. Add frozen mixed vegetables and water and cook, covered, over moderate heat for about 15 minutes. Serve on a bed of white rice.
Soak 125 ml sago in 250ml water for 15 minutes. Add to stew after adding frozen vegetables and cook, covered, over low heat until sago is transparent, about 15 minutes. Serve with Mashed potatoes.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
"Darling," said the young man to his new bride. "Now that we are married, do you think you will be able to live on my modest income?"
"Of course, dearest, no trouble," she answered. "But what will you live on?"
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.