In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Monday, 28 May 2018 / 12 Ramadan 1439H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
25-05-2018 - Mayyit of: Shabir Suliman Bulbulia - VENUE: Reunion - TIME: After Jumah - QABARSTAAN: Reunion
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
Caring for Communities
US: 12 Market Street, North End, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 484 1288 | Fax: 041 484 1214 | email@example.com
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
In his commentary on Sahih Bukhari, Ibn Hajar (rahmatullah alaihi) has mentioned various benefits with regards to the partaking of Sehri:
- It provides strength for worship
- It promotes greater sincerity in Ibadah
- It aids in the elimination of bad temper, which normally comes about as a result of hunger.
- Sehri is the time when prayers are accepted.
- At the time of Sehri, one gets the opportunity to remember Allah, make Zikr and lift up one’s hands to Him in prayer.
After the performance of Fajr Salaah you may be very tempted to jump back into bed but it is one of the best times for the recitation of the Quran, so try and use this time to recite some Quran. Also recite Surah Yasin, pray your morning duas, azkaars and Tasbihaat and try and see if you can stay awake till sunrise. As 15 – 20 minutes after sunrise you can offer 2-4 rakaats of Ishraaq Salaah. This would be an ideal way to spend the mornings of your Ramadhan this year. It was the habit of our elders and brings much peace and satisfaction.
If a person enters the Musjid at a time when the Esha Salaat is over, he should first offer his Esha Salaat and then join the Taraweeh Salaat. And if in the meanwhile if he misses a few Rakaats of Taraweeh, he should complete them after offering the Witr Salaat. He should offer the Witr Salaat with the Jama'at.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~
* Erdogan: World knows Jerusalem is in Palestine - Turkish President Recep Erdogan has blasted the US for recently relocating its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, saying Donald Trump’s administration was losing respect of the world.
* Israel announces expansion plans in West Bank - Israel has announced that it plans to build 2,500 new homes in 30 West Bank settlements in a move considered illegal under international law and are bitterly opposed by Palestinians.
Gold: $1,304.85 /ounce
* Platinum: $ 911.46 /ounce
* Silver: R6.92 /g
* Oil: $ 78.65 /barrel
* $: R12.43
* €: R14.56
* £: R16.62
* Saudi Riyal: R3.31
* Mahr Fatimi: R10 593.83 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R211.87 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4237.53 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R17,030.24
* 24 carat gold: R522.42 /g
* 22 carat gold: R479.82 /g
* 18 carat gold: R392.49 /g
* 14 carat gold: R305.56 /g
* 09 carat gold: R197.73 /g
As at (25/05/2018)
Tikka and chips casserole
500g chicken fillet – cut into strips
2 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp crushed red chillies
1 tsp chicken spice
½ tsp black pepper
1 ½ tblsp lemon juice
2 tblp mayonnaise
Salt to taste Marinate chicken strips and leave for an hour or so. Thereafter cook in butter/ghee till done. Leave aside. Then. Peel 3 large potatoes and cut into chips and fry until crisp. In an oven Pyrex, toss chips with salt, chilli powder and vinegar. Add in chicken and toss well. You may now add any sauce/ mayonnaise that you wish, or leave like that. Garnish with green pepper and onion slices.
Sprinkle cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
10 THINGS I KNOW ABOUT YOU...
1. You are reading this.
2. You are human.
3. You can't say the letter "p" without seperating your lips.
4. You just attempted to do it.
6. You are laughing at yourself.
7. You have a smile on your face and you skipped no. 5.
8. You just checked to see if there is no no. 5.
9. You laugh at this because everyone does it too.
10. You're probably going to broadcast to see who else falls for it...
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: email@example.com
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.