HOW TO TUNE INTO
RADIO ISLAM INTERNATIONAL KZN
VIA SATELLITE DECODER’S
A TV will be required for the tuning of satellite decoders, It will take approximately 5 minutes to tune and thereafter No TV will be required.
Do the following on Radio Islam and old Modak decoders:
1) Press Menu on your remote.
2) Go to user installation (if a pin code is required press “0000” on your remote).
3) Go to channel search.
4) Go to search 1 Sat – FTA $ - then Press OK.
5) After scan is complete, press Exit button twice… “wait for saving data” will appear on your screen.
6) Go to Radio channels , then look for:
a) Islam – Radio Islam (International)
b) RAD 1 (RII-KZN)
7) You now have an option to move RII-KZN to No 2 – Press the Menu button on your remote on RII-KZN – then Press the Yellow button on your remote - Move Up or Down to No 2 ……. Then Press the OK on your remote.
For Radio Islam’s New Decoder
1) Press Menu button on your remote
2) Go to installation (if a pin code is required press “0000” on your remote)
3) Press OK on search
4) Look for Islam (No1)
Look for RAD 1 (RII-KZN)
Choose the following options:
2. Advance Options. Press ok
3. Dish Installation
4. Code 9949
5. Network No 2 (>= DSTV PAS710 or IS710) – OK
6a. CHANGE FREQUENCY TO 11170
6b. CHANGE SYMBOL RATE TO 26652
7. Accept settings and leave screen
8. Scan all Networks and wait till scan is complete
9. Press TV Button
10. Scroll To Public IS7
11. Press OK, Shift Button and then TV Button (within 3 seconds)
12. Search for RAD 1 (RII-KZN)
For further technical assistance please feel free to contact Zunaid Khan 084 304 0795 (during working hours only - 9am – 5pm Mon to Fri)