the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022
| Fax: +27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27 11 854
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign
Thursday, 05 April 2018/ 18 Rajab 1439H
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp.
Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME
and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
Only for Allah
There was a pious man among the Banu Israel who always remained busy in the worship of Allah. A group of people came to him and told him that a tribe living nearby worshipped a tree. The news upset him, and with an axe on his shoulder he went to cut down that tree.
On the way, Satan met him in the form of an old man and asked him where he was going. He said he was going to cut a particular tree. Satan said, "You have nothing to be concerned with this tree, you better mind your worship and do not give it up for the sake of something that does not concern you." "This is also worship," retorted the worshipper. Then Satan tried to prevent him from cutting the tree, and there followed a fight between the two, in which the worshipper overpowered the Satan. Finding himself completely helpless, Satan begged to be excused, and when the worshipper released him, he again said, "Allah has not made the cutting of this tree obligatory on you. You do not lose anything if you do not cut it. If its cutting were necessary, Allah could have got it done through one of his many Prophets." The worshipper insisted on cutting the tree.
There was again a fight between the two and again the worshipper overpowered the Satan. "Well listen," said Satan, "I propose a settlement that will be to your advantage." The worshipper agreed, and Satan said, "You are a poor man, a mere burden on this earth. If you stay away from this act, I will pay you three gold coins every day. You will daily find them lying under your pillow. By this money you can fulfil your own needs, can oblige your relative, help the needy, and do so many other virtuous things. Cutting the tree will be only one virtue, which will ultimately be of no use because the people will grow another tree." This proposal appealed to the worshipper, and he accepted it. He found the money on two successive days, but on the third day there was nothing. He got enraged, picked up his axe and went to cut the tree.
Satan as an old man again met him on the way and asked him where he was going. "To cut the tree," shouted the worshipper. "I will not let you do it," said Satan. A fight took place between the two again but this time Satan had the upper hand and overpowered the worshipper. The latter was surprised at his own defeat, and asked the former the cause of his success. Satan replied, "At first, your anger was purely for earning the pleasure of Allah, and therefore Almighty Allah helped you to overpower me, but now it has been partly for the sake of the gold coins and therefore you lost."
* Trump says he could have 'a very good relationship' with Putin - President Donald Trump says he could have “a very good relationship” with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, even as the United States and many European nations have expelled more than 150 Russian diplomats.
* US escalates China trade showdown with tariffs on $50bn in imports - The Trump administration raised the stakes in a growing trade showdown with China, announcing 25% tariffs on some 1,300 industrial technology, transport and medical products to try to force changes in Beijing’s intellectual property practices.
* Woman wounds three at YouTube headquarters, then kills herself - A woman who had voiced complaints online about YouTube opened fire with a handgun at the tech company's headquarters near San Francisco, wounding three people before shooting herself dead.
* Winnie Madikizela-Mandela to be buried at same Fourways cemetery as great-granddaughter - Struggle icon Winnie Madikizela-Mandela will be buried at the same cemetery as her great-granddaughter, Zenani Zanethemba Nomasonto Mandela.
* E-toll defaulters to face licence suspension? - Motorists in Gauteng who default on paying their e-toll fees are in danger of losing their licences should the demerit system of an amended road act come into effect.
Easy Chocolate Mousse
1 Tbsp halaal gelatine
175g Palin chocolate
4 ice cubes
60g castor sugar
Pour milk in pan, add chocolate and gelatine, bring to boil. Pour hot mixture into blender and add the rest of the ingredients, blend for 5 minutes. Pour into bowls and refrigerated for 4 hours or until set.
Towards the end of the New Year, the preacher asked: "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"
80% of the congregation held up their hands.
The Preacher then repeated his question.
All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.
"Mrs. Batliwala? Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"
"I don't have any," she replied, smiling sweetly.
"Mrs. Batliwala that is very unusual. How old are you?"
"Ninety-eight," she replied.
"Oh, would you please come over in front and tell us all how a person of ninety-eight years of age not have an enemy in the world?"
The little sweetheart lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation & said: “None of them are alive. I have outlived all of them.”
share with us your clean jokes... email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in
or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software,
and delete the message from your system. Any statements and/or opinion/advertisements
in this email not related to this company's business is solely that
of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for
such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the
recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses.
The company does not accept any liability for any damage caused
as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.