In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
Tel: +27 11 854-7022 | Fax:
+27 11 854-7024
| Studio: +27
11 854 1548
| Website: www.radioislam.co.za
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Tuesday, 22 January 2019 / 15 Jumadal Ula 1440 AH
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your NAME and NUMBER
to +27 79 500 0901
21-01-2019 - Mayyit of: Abo Baker Motara - VENUE: 45 Partridge Avenue Ext 1 Lenasia - TIME: 11h30 - QABARSTAAN: Lenasia
21-01-2019 - Mayyit of: Ebrahim Moorad - VENUE: 707 & 708 Summerglade Avondale Road Durban - TIME: After Zohr - QABARSTAAN: Brook Street
here for the latest funeral updates
May Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul Firdaus (Aameen)
|SOME OF OUR LATEST UPDATES
WEAKNESS OF FAITH: Some Signs
By Sh Salih Al-Munjid
- Not feeling any responsibility to work for Islam and spread the Deen, which is unlike the attitude of the Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who as soon as they entered the Deen felt this responsibility straight away, for example, al-Tufayl ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who became Muslim and went to call his people to Islam straight away. He was only a new Muslim but he felt that he had to go back and call his people to Islam, and he went and did this, yet nowadays we wait for a long time before we become committed to Islam and reach the stage of calling others to Allaah, may He be glorified.
- Fear and panic when disaster strikes or problems arise. So you will see such a person shaking and losing his equilibrium, with no focus, staring wild-eyed and having no idea what to do when faced with calamity. He is ruled by his fears and can see no way out; he cannot face reality with a strong and steady heart. All of this is the result of weak faith, for if his faith was strong he would be steadfast and he would face the worst disasters with calmness and strength.
- Excessive arguing and disputing. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in a Saheeh Hadeeth: “No people will go astray after having being guided except that they become argumentative.” (Reported by Ahmad in al-Musnad, 5/252; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5633). Arguing with no proof and for no good reason leads one far away from the Straight Path, and most of people’s futile arguments nowadays are conducted without knowledge or guidance or (reference to) a Book giving light (i.e., the Qur’aan). We have sufficient motive to avoid futile arguments in the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “I guarantee a house in the outskirts of Paradise to the one who forsakes argument even when he is in the right.” (Reported by Abu Dawood, 5/150; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1464).
WUDHU & GHUSAL WITH DENTURES
Question: Is it necessary to remove denture when making Wudhu and Ghusal?
Answer: It is necessary to remove dentures when making Ghusal. With regards to Wudhu it will not be necessary to remove dentures.
If artificial teeth have been fitted permanently, it will not be necessary to remove the artificial teeth for Ghusal or Wudhu.
وسنن الطهارة ... السواك والمضمضة والاستنشاق
وقرض الغسل ؛ المضمضة والاستنشاق ( القدوري ٢٠ )
And Allah Knows Best
Join the Daily Fiqh Telegram channel https://t.me/DailyFiqh
Gold: $1 284.20 /ounce
* Platinum: $799.54 /ounce
* Silver: R7.20 /g
* Oil: $62.91 /barrel
* $: R13.85
* €: R15.75
* £: R17.82
* Saudi Riyal: R3.68
* Mahr Fatimi: R11.022.48 (1530.90
grams of Silver)
* Minimum Mahr: R220.44 (30.618 grams
* Zakaah Nisaab: R4408.99 (612.36 grams
* Krugerrand: R18 702.24
* 24 carat gold: R570.73 /g
* 22 carat gold: R524.13 /g
* 18 carat gold: R428.73 /g
* 14 carat gold: R333.74 /g
* 09 carat gold: R215.88 /g
As at (21/01/2019)
1 tsp coffee
1 tsp Milo
1 tsp hot chocolate
1 tsp condensed milk
1 cup full cream milk
Mix all ingredients and bring to the boil. Add a few blocks of any chocolate. Perfect for chilly evenings.
Sent in by Umme Mohammed Urwah
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp yourNAME and NUMBER to +27 79 500 0901
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Labour Law || Muslim Names || Masjids / Mosques in South Africa || Garage Sale || Community News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts
A father decided it was time to have "the talk" with his ten-year-old son. Sitting the boy down, he thought it best to first find out what his son might already know. So he asked his son if he knew about "the birds and the bees".
"I don't want to know," his son replied, bursting into tears. "Promise you won't tell me. Please!"
Confused by this reaction, the father asked his son what was wrong.
"Oh dad," the boy replied, in between sobs, "when I was six, I got the 'there's no Santa' speech. At seven I got the 'there's no Easter bunny' speech. When I was eight, you hit me with 'there's no Tooth Fairy' speech. If you are going to tell me now there's no such things as birds and bees I don't know what I will do!"
share your clean jokes with us... email to email@example.com
WhatsApp: Receive Radio Islam messages
on WhatsApp. Kindly save this number to your contacts and WhatsApp your
NAME and NUMBER to +27
79 500 0901
Share with us your poem; article; story; handy hint;
joke and thoughts. Insha Allah! we will make good use of it. Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO RADIO ISLAM
The information in or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and delete the message from your system. Any
statements and/or opinion/advertisements in this email not related to this company's business is solely that of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. Radio Islam does not accept any liability for any damage caused as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.