In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Most Merciful
View this Online
(((Listen to us live worldwide)))
For free Newsletter Subscriptions 'Sign up' here
Tuesday, 9 February 2021 / 26 Jumadal Ukhra 1442 AH
Positivity: Part 4
How to be Positive in Difficult Times
Experiencing challenges and problems are part of life. There is nobody alive who has been spared hardship. However, some people seem to cope with bad situations better than others. Their overall happiness does not seem as compromised when unfavourable things happen.
Hardships and calamities are experienced by everyone and it can sometimes be very hard to respond to these calamities when they strike. It may be common for many to lose hope. Reconnecting with the Deen can help in many ways to instil positivity and hope. Take this adversity as an opportunity to get closer to Allah. Allah even says in the Noble Quraan... read more
|The television was invented only two years after the invention of sliced bread.
click here for the latest funeral updates
Allah (SWT) grant us and all the Marhoomeen Forgiveness and Jannatul
- Mahr Fatimi: R21713.31
(1530.90 g of Silver)
- Minimum Mahr: R434.27
(30.618 g of Silver)
- Zakaah Nisaab: R8685.33
(612.36 g of Silver)
- Saudi Riyal: R3,98
- USD $ R14.93
- EUR € R17,96
- GBP £ R20,43
- Oil $60.10 /barrel
- Silver R14.18 /g
- Platinum $1,161.00 /ounce
- Gold $1,824.00 /ounce
- Krugerrand: R28129.36
- 24 carat gold R866.40 /g
- 22 carat gold R795.52 /g
- 21 carat gold R758.10 /g
- 18 carat gold R650.48 /g
- 14 carat gold R506.21 /g
- 09 carat gold R327.45 /g
As at (08/02/2021)
Thai Mango Salad and Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1large half green mango... finely julienned
- ½ cucumber.. julienned
- ½ yellow or red pepper finely sliced
- ¼ cup @safaridriedfruitnuts, roasted peanuts roughy chopped
- Fresh coriander/dhania
- Optional bean sprouts and finely grated carrots
- Fresh spring onions chopped
- Optional black sesame seeds
- 1tblsp lime juice
- 1 tbslp @vital-health-foods-soy sauce
- 2tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 red chillie sliced
- Place all salad ingredients together in a large bowl
- Pour dressing dressing over and toss
- Garnish with spring onions
SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE
- 2 tblsp creamy peanut butter
- 1tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1tblsp siracha sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1tblsp crushed garlic
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1tsp water or more as needed
- No need for salt as the soy sauce is salty.
- Whisk all the ingredients together, except for the water, in a small bowl until well combined and the sauce is nice and smooth
- Add water a tsp at a time until you achieve your desired consistency
- Its not a sauce that freezes great, so best to use fresh
- Can stay in the fridge up to one week
- Pour over your steamed/fried chicken /or fish/ or vegetarian schnitzels.
- May use a a dipping sauce, for even veg.
CREDIT AND COURTESY: RUHANA EBRAHIM @mama-taught-me-well
Click here for more Recipes
|| Rentals || Jobs Seekers || Vacancies || Car Sales || Holiday Accomodation || Transport || Muslim Names || Garage Sale || News || Donate || Library || Recipes || Podcasts |
A young woman decided to redecorate her bedroom. She wasn't sure how many rolls of wallpaper she would need, but she knew that her friend next door had recently done the same job and the two rooms were identical in size.
"Buffy," she said, "how many rolls of wallpaper did you buy for your bedroom?"
"Ten," said Buffy.
So the girl bought the ten rolls of paper and did the job, but she had 2 rolls leftover.
"Buffy," she said. "I bought ten rolls of wallpaper for the bedroom, but I've got 2 leftover!"
"Yeah!" said Buffy. "So did I."
share your clean jokes with us... email to email@example.com
The information in
or attached to this newsletter is for the use of the intended addressee.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software,
and delete the message from your system. Any statements and/or opinion/advertisements
in this email not related to this company's business is solely that
of the advertiser and we do not take responsibility / endorse for
such statements / advertisements or opinions.
VIRUS WARNING: Please note that this email message
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however, the
recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses.
The company does not accept any liability for any damage caused
as a result of a virus transmitted by this email.